Nest or Invest in Key Location15/26 Stanley Street, Mount Lawley WA
- 1 Beds
- 1 Baths
- 0 Garages
Property DescriptionLocation is the key to any property and this one certainly delivers!! You'll be impressed with what this second floor apartment offers in style and location. Comprising of one good sized bedroom equipped with a built in robe, combined bathroom/laundry, open plan living and dining space, balcony and a crisp white kitchen with a gas cook top and oven. Other features include gorgeous timber floors, allocated parking and much more!!!!
Just around the corner from the Swan River, Parklands, popular Mount Lawley cafe strip, easy access into Perth CBD and Graham Farmer Freeway with transport not far away. What more could you want!
So whether you'll call this one home yourself or find a fantastic tenant to look after it for you, either way it's a win win
Other Features Include;
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Open parking bay at rear of complex.
- Generous Master Bedroom complete with built in robes and drawers
- Lifts & Communal landscaped gardens
- Open plan Lounge and Dining areas
- Stunning Modern Kitchen includes feature tile splashback, oven, grill, 4 gas hot plates, fridge recess, double sink, plenty of bench and cupboard space and extra overhead cabinetry.
Approximate costs for the following are:
Council Rates - $1400 p/a
Strata Levies - $475 p/q
Water Rates - $130 p/q
This property is currently tenanted on a fixed term lease until August at $225 per week and priced to sell, this bargain will not last long.
Please contact Rose if you would like more information, to inspect the property or to make an offer.